Competitions are a great way to get students involved in Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence and highlight interesting research problems. We welcome researchers and students to join the competitions together.
- TAAI 2015 Computer Game Tournaments
- This congress, aiming at the competition of games, will hopefully provide a stage of technical communication for those who are interested in Artificial Intelligence of computer game.
- To promote the research, development, application, and communication of computer game programs and the related realm in Taiwan and in the world.
- Competition Games
- Chinese Dark Chess (4x8)
- Connect6, Go (19x19, 13x13, 9x9)
- Killall Go
- Shogi (5x5)
- Outer-Open Gomoku
- Place: Chang Jung Christian University (CJCU), Taiwan
- Date: Nov. 21, 2015
- Online Registration is available here (in English) and here (in Chinese)
- Competition Program Overview is available here (in English) and here (in Chinese)
- Transportation between conference venue and CJCU, please surf on Transportation webpage.
- If you have any questions about TAAI 2015 Computer Game Tournaments, please contact Prof. Shi-Jim Yen (email@example.com) and Prof. Hsin-Hung Chou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Human vs. Computer Go Competition
- Website is here
- Yen-Chun Wang (6D), Taiwan
- Bo-Yuan Hsiao (6D), Taiwan
- Computer Go Program
- CGI developed by CGI Lab, National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Taiwan
- Place: Room Athens (4F)
- Date: Nov. 22, 2015